Re: Kdelibs - what the...

houghi wrote:

WHAT AP? If people want to do the same thing, people might want to do as
much the same as you do.
I never ever used Kdevelop, so I have no idea what that does.

Kdevelop is an IDE for programming. There are wizards to create the
basic core of your program according to what you want to do - a plain
c++ application, a Qt/KDE one etc etc. If you want to do a Qt/KDE
application, the wizard includes all the necessary Qt stuff, so when
compiling it should work properly since everything is installed on the
pc. Still it fails, saying "install kdelibs first".

The source is quite easy - create a new project with Kdevelop (3.2.2),

Wait, above it was 3.3.3. Now suddenly it becomes 3.2.2?

I also had the 3.3.3 version as a tar.gz, so I run ./configure, just to
try and see... same result, which is the same I get whenever configure
is ran.
ZDS.

  • Re: Linux Live CD for developers?
    ... > I am looking for a linux live CD/dvd that is focused on providing ... > applications and packages for programming. ... > like Kdevelop, Anjuta, Eclipse. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: About MFC wizard
    ... The wizards get the boring parts right, leaving you to do the real work. ... when I taught Win32 programming, by sometime late Wednesday afternoon, we had a ... When I teach the MFC course, we build a fully-functional Windows app, with toolbar, status ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Linux Live CD for developers?
    ... > I am looking for a linux live CD/dvd that is focused on providing ... > applications and packages for programming. ... > like Kdevelop, Anjuta, Eclipse. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Anjuta : is it an ok begginners IDE?
    ... programming as far as an IDE goes? ... At least the syntax completion part of Kdevelop is also quite buggy ... I'm having no trouble with the syntax completion thing. ... Freedom is always the freedom of dissenters. ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: The disappointing state of thick client development
    ... I remember in the 90s, my brother and I bought Visual Studio C or C++, ... outside the capability of the wizards. ... programming is still programming, UI or app. ... for the masses are rows and columns and tables. ...
    (comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin)