Re: how to delete files
- From: Deryck <deryck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 13:31:24 +0100
gilligan wrote:In checking disk space I found in /.home/.trash-0/files 34.6G of files I
can't delete. Tried tagging files and deleting but they come right back.
How do I clean these files out?
Open a terminal and do `rm .trash-0/* -rf`
maybe cd to that folder first and then do the rm otherwise a careless typo in the rm command might delete more than you intended :)
- Prev by Date: Re: please help with port forwarding
- Next by Date: Re: Root filling up
- Previous by thread: Re: how to delete files
- Next by thread: Re: how to delete files