video editing recommendations?

Any recommendations for video editing software on linux?
No, not the 1 billion dollar stuff, just freeware.
Taco

  • Re: Is there a free Linux OS?
    ... > I am thinking about getting Linux as an OS. ... > Tammy aka TheYellowShoe ... Yes, most Linux is freeware - but, there are also versions made by companies ... I think the primary leader of the freeware field is Debian. ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: Need volunteers for help on Opensource ports for HP-UX Freeware site
    ... Benjamin Gawert wrote: ... Best to follow the 'linux' link to see a nice list of other links. ... > modern freeware packages that make use of the capabilities of these ... Not all these cards are supported with linux... ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hpux)
  • JStrack (freeware hurricane tracking program) and GTbrew2
    ... two freeware apps that I wrote (and continue to ... I haven't used Linux ... program, JStrack, I wrote it on my old Linux ... Automatic update of storm data via either of the following: ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Experiment removing brown toilet bowl stains with various acids
    ... I consider myself a master at freeware, so, there's almost ... For arrows and text, the best, by far, on Windows is Paint.NET, ... while, on Linux, the best, by far, is KolourPaint. ... Similar batch commands are available in IrfanView on Windows. ...
    (alt.home.repair)