Re: wtmp utmp

  • Re: redhat-list Digest, Vol 53, Issue 3
    ... Re: utmp and wtmp ... her to find out when the person logs back out ... so she doesn't charge him too much or too little. ...
    (RedHat)
  • redhat-list Digest, Vol 53, Issue 3
    ... Re: utmp and wtmp ... her to find out when the person logs back out ... so she doesn't charge him too much or too little. ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: How to know the user connection time log on my PPP dial in server?
    ... pppd does not log the user into utmp or wtmp. ... ppp is a peer to peer connection, not a login to the remote computer. ... You could also add a line to the pppd binary to place the username into ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: utmp and wtmp
    ... The best thing in that case would be to increase the logrotate interval for wtmp from a monthly to yearly basis. ... logrotate -dv /etc/logrotate.conf and verify what the logrotate tool is planning to do with the new parameters. ... Depending on how busy the system is not only wtmp/utmp log wise but from other logs, I normally partition /var separarely to make sure I have plenty of space. ... She uses utmp and logrotate to rotate the wtmp file and then ...
    (RedHat)