Re: euro (sighn)
- From: "Duluoz" <jamierc1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 18 Aug 2006 01:05:17 -0700
fraapje wrote:Actually Yast>hardware>keyboard layout should do it
hi,you need to get into your settings,hardware, then keyboard.
i am using suse 10.1 wit a vs (int) keyboard so far i am unable to get a
euro mark .
the keyboard has the sigh typed at [alt gr]+.. somehow it doesn't work in
dont know if you're using KDE or GNOME, but you can either change the
keyboard layout, or in Gnome you are add the Euro key to a key of your
choice from a list.
- Prev by Date: Re: euro (sighn)
- Next by Date: Re: Suggestion for this newsgroup to help newcomers
- Previous by thread: Re: euro (sighn)
- Next by thread: Re: euro (sighn)