Intel 536EP modem w/ 10.1

Anyone have this working/installed? I tried the Suse 9 support from
the Intel site but the 'Make 536' failed miserably. Thought I would
ask here before I dig into this problem. It is a show stopper for me.

Why Oh Why do distros keep changing and moving things around?

arthur
esc, ca

  • Re: [SLE] SuSE 9.2 politics and installation questions
    ... > been implemented on SuSE distribution after the merge with Novell. ... personal support, then your best choice may be SLES 9, but if you don't ... some packages missing from the CDs. ... has a DVD drive to the server to do a network install to your desires. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] SuSE Linux Professional 9.1 Driver?
    ... | This gentleman was not willing to give us support for installing Suse ... I found that support for these cards had ... support for an enterprise-class 32-bit RAID controller, and SuSE, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Why are printers such a hassle?
    ... > and I looked them all up in the SuSE hardware database and NONE of them ... Yeah, linux loves quality hardware, the more expensive it is, ... > separate ink cartridges so I can return the printer with the original ... support serious. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re:_Linux_Experiences=3F?=
    ... This is true with SUSE as well as Red Hat. ... can buy your support from Novell, or anyone else you feel comfortable with. ... IBM will staff the problem into the Open-Source ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: [opensuse] OpenSuse 11
    ... but provided in the suse packages? ... I am not aware that suse is in the business of re-writing packages such as Firefox or Thunderbird. ... support X11 session management ... More, "Added some search providers". ...
    (SuSE)