Re: Is there any difference between SUSE Firefox and the Mozilla version?

"Vahis" <waxborg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Is that "bad" because it's too easy, or something...?

It's not bad at all. You can install anything you like. Even from
outside SUSE as you just did.

Cool. I just thought it might not be "Linux" enough because I didn't have to
pop a terminal window, su as root, type in a whole load of abbreviated
commands, run SuSEconfig, reboot, do something else, open YaST, patch the
kernel, restart several services... etc

Just teasing... ;-)

  • Re: [SLE] service and locate
    ... In SuSE, this translate to: ... The package to install is ...
    (SuSE)
  • [SLE] a long-time Suser compares kubuntu and Suse
    ... Suse has always been good at that. ... Kubuntu is basically ... you see in the yast titlebar is my feature. ... for ages, then go find the software, install it, and hope it works. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: no signal error
    ... from biosupdate to the other updates. ... And also when i finally get into windows and just doing regular tasks as ... Select "review and install updates" and "install ... If you removed any softwares in step 7, restart computer. ...
  • Windows Update Error 8000FFFF on Windows 7
    ... You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect. ... After you install this item, you may have to restart your ... Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 8 for Windows 7 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • SemiPainless Installation and Troubleshooting guide for SuSE 10.1
    ... The Guide is available at szornes4.blogspot.com if you would ... In fact, the first time you boot SuSE on a clean install, it will take ... Packages to Search for and Add with SMART ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)