Re: Google Earth Hosed.

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 01:44:01 +0000, Michael Soibelman wrote:

Remove/delete the Google folder from your home directory and reinstall the
application. That's the easiest way to fix the problem....whatever that
is.

This did work. However, after the first use, the same corruption of the
graphic screen occurs. It doesn't help to delete just the Google folder
from home to correct the problem. I have to reinstall to fix it. Clearly
something somewhere is being corrupted.

  • Re: Word freezes, then crashes
    ... If this is a document corruption, then saving as HTM does usually remove the corruption. ... But it isn't a 100% fix. ... As the Webrider suggests, the ultimate is to make it all plain text and then insert the text file into a new blank document. ... I have never had a problem since I unchecked those boxes, ...
  • Re: 800B0100 Failed 1 Update
    ... How do I fix this update issue? ... Basically an 0x800B0100 error is store corruption. ... recommending that they reboot the server when prompted would be a good ... having issues as its packages were corrupted. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: How many people are using 2.6.16?
    ... as part of the dirty bit cleanups and sanity checkingwe did actually seem to fix a long-standing CIFS corruption. ... We did have one bug report of data corruption in cifs on older kernels copying large files which this resolves, ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: oncheck -cI
    ... Over the weekend I tried to dbexport our database and the dbexport ... So IBM's option 1 to fix it went out the window, ... see that the corruption was getting worse as in more rows affected. ... IBM Down Systems Department was able to log on and fix the corrupt ...
    (comp.databases.informix)
  • Re: Does Word SP-3 address the old problem of a build-up of list templates?
    ... document (where the corruption is caused by a buildup of list templates) ... The corruption message is no longer present and the ... However, the fix happens automatically ... has had a corruption message and had checked the no. of list ...
    (microsoft.public.word.numbering)