Amarok streaming question
- From: Michael Soibelman <somwhere-else@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 23:50:43 GMT
O.K. I think I've figured out what has been going on for the last couple of
weeks with Amarok 'seemingly' not working. I have a file from Magnatune
which contains a list of streaming mp3's (m3u) that is about 1000 songs
long. Previous to a recent update from Packman when I clicked on the m3u
file the list would load into Amarok and would begin playing the first song
on the list once it was buffered sufficiently. Now, however, it seems that
Amarok is taking this list and buffering ALL the songs before it starts
playing... As this list is pretty long it will take some time before I
hear any music. So how can I change this behavior so I can start hearing
music after just one song is buffered ??
P.S. I guess if I wait until all the songs are buffered I can save the list
to my playlist but this seems to be an undesirable behavior...
Thanks for any help. And yes I did look for this in the settings before I
- Prev by Date: Re: NVIDIA driver problems under SLED 10...
- Next by Date: I think that I hosed KDE
- Previous by thread: Re: NVIDIA driver problems under SLED 10...
- Next by thread: I think that I hosed KDE