Re: 10.2 Beta 1 screenshots

Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
houghi wrote:
I am in the process of installing openSUSE 10.2 Beta 1 in Parallels.

There's a nice invention called "DVD". It can typically hold 4.5GB on data on it! It's awesome!

The Retail SLED comes on a two layer DVD. The DVD from suse.org is only a single layer, so they leave some things off. There is no DVD available for the openSUSE 10.2 Beta from the site.

--
Virg Wall

  • Re: Why double layer dvd?
    ... Having a laptop I only have the choice of install by ... >> DVD ROM drives have been able to read DL DVDs for a long time now, ... on a single layer DVD. ... that includes paying for the media. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • RE: Cannot burn dvd from WMC 2005?
    ... into the MySonicDVD software. ... It looks like it will read up to the DVD limit and then stop. ... Since MySonic DVD is the default recorder for my MCE, I guess this is why its ... > have a dual layer dvd recorder from liteon. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: K3b problem: error setting write speed
    ... Mike H wrote: ... > detects a Double layer blank DVD as 8 GB capacity. ... > I want to copy a double layer DVD (I like to make backup copies of all ... > Any suggestions/fixes?? ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: is there double layer DVD RW?
    ... > Is there double layer DVD that is rewritable? ... Burning to write-once double layer dvd ... > would be expensive tests. ... The software I use allows you to author the DVD to a folder on the hard ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: SUSE 9.2 Single-Layer DVDs?
    ... > I cannot burn the dual-layer ones and I don't want to fiddle with five CDs. ... complicated procedure for creating a 32-bit only single layer DVD. ... a dual layer DVD burner (retail ones will come with at least one DL sample media) and ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)