Re: Installing package with YAST

Okay.

Received this response from Novell after filing the bug:

------- Comment #4 from lrupp@xxxxxxxxxx 2006-10-27 10:14 MST -------
FYI: We have an older hplip package on the 10.1 media:

/CD1/suse/i586/hplip-hpijs-0.9.7-19.i586.rpm
/CD3/suse/i586/hplip-0.9.7-19.i586.rpm

But as this report is about a repository which is not under control of any
SUSE
people, please report the failure to the maintainer of the package (rpm -qpi
hplip-1.6.9-5.pm.1.rpm => Packager) or to the maintainer of the repository
or
to the packman guys (ContactEmail packman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).

The error message "fails integrity check" sounds like a broken transfer.

I'll close this bug as Invalid because we are not the right contact persons
here, sorry.

Owkmann

  • Re: [patch] scsi: revert "[SCSI] Get rid of scsi_cmnd->done"
    ... Noone knows how many thousand bug reports have never reached lkml ... filing or get back to terminate the report. ... But I would like kernel people to become less egocentric ... Send _one_ email to lkml and you'll get forever spam to this address. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: 2.6.25-rc8: FTP transfer errors
    ... Yes, Mark, we used to do things that way for every bug in the kernel. ... We should be very careful about git-bisect. ... the developers, because when they think they might have fixed it, ... But I know that a report is a report, and even if I have a ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: [patch] scsi: revert "[SCSI] Get rid of scsi_cmnd->done"
    ... Noone knows how many thousand bug reports have never reached lkml ... filing or get back to terminate the report. ... But I would like kernel people to become less egocentric ... Send _one_ email to lkml and you'll get forever spam to this address. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Bugfix(59/8=APNIC), math jobs (was: JDEE/CGI/flashcards ...)
    ... bug report so I could fix the problem quickly. ... > Note that I said it "looks" incomplete and buggy, ... > high math skills. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Linux 2.6.21
    ... The kernel Bugzilla currently contains 1600 open bugs. ... Adrian, why do you keep harping on this, and ignoring reality? ... I suspect some bug reports get ignored deliberately. ... engage some developers on a bug report. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)