suse10.1 - how to update without delta rpm ?

hello group,

I use to mirror suse updates on my local file server; so, when I update
my boxes with latest patches, they only have to point to the directory
on the file server (local network).

Recently, an update to libzypp from suse team, has enabled the use of
delta rpm; now, each time a machine is updated from my local network,
the update process implies to run "applydeltarpm" before installing the
full rpm...

Unhappily, I have a bunch of boxes which have mid-power cpu, and it
takes ages (sometimes) to apply the update...

So, my question is: Is there any parameter which allow to disable the
use of delta rpm ?

TIA,
fabrice
.