suse10.1 - how to update without delta rpm ?

hello group,

I use to mirror suse updates on my local file server; so, when I update
my boxes with latest patches, they only have to point to the directory
on the file server (local network).

Recently, an update to libzypp from suse team, has enabled the use of
delta rpm; now, each time a machine is updated from my local network,
the update process implies to run "applydeltarpm" before installing the
full rpm...

Unhappily, I have a bunch of boxes which have mid-power cpu, and it
takes ages (sometimes) to apply the update...

So, my question is: Is there any parameter which allow to disable the
use of delta rpm ?

TIA,
fabrice

  • Re: suse10.1 - how to update without delta rpm ?
    ... I use to mirror suse updates on my local file server; ... Unhappily, I have a bunch of boxes which have mid-power cpu, and it ... The reason is that you do not need to download the full RPMs. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: suse10.1 - how to update without delta rpm ?
    ... houghi wrote: ... I use to mirror suse updates on my local file server; ... Unhappily, I have a bunch of boxes which have mid-power cpu, and it ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • mount -smfs and RHEL ES SP 3
    ... Has anyone sucessfully connected to a Windows 2003 file server using ... RHEL 3 SP 3? ... All of our SP 2 boxes work just fine. ...
    (RedHat)
  • Sharing of file in UNIX
    ... I have an DEC unix server that is not under maintenance sitting around. ... would like to use it as a file server like my NT ... boxes for my Windows desktops. ...
    (comp.unix.admin)