Re: Pan newsreader under SUSE 10.1
- From: houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 19:40:56 +0100
Bill P wrote:
Anyone here using Pan? It doesn't seem to be functioning properly for me.That version is very old, the newest is beta is .119, your version was last
Under edit/preferences/colours I've changed the unread messsage colour
from black to red, but it's still black. Also for this group I told Pan to
download all headers, which it did (56,000) but it only loaded 600+, all I
see is a bunch of broken replys. I'm used to the news reader as I run it
under PCLinuxOS, it works fine under that. I'm using v0.14.2
from the 10.1 DVD.
updated in 2003. You should go to the project page and dl the latest beta
So you are saying that SUSE 10.1 yses a version of 2003? If somebody can
confirm and file a bugreport, so that SUSE uses a more recent one.
You tried, and you failed, so the lesson is, never try. - Homer J. Simpson.
- Prev by Date: Re: Is SLED Heavier on Memory than OSS 10?
- Next by Date: Re: SUSE 10.2 Beta screenshots
- Previous by thread: Re: Pan newsreader under SUSE 10.1
- Next by thread: Re: Pan newsreader under SUSE 10.1