Re: linutop

Vahis wrote:
http://www.linutop.com/index.htm

Does anybody know anything about this?
Looks cool, might work as a thin client.

Yes, it is not SUSE, so OT here. ;-)
Oh and another thing, the keybord on the screenshot is WAY to big, I
have a Happy Hacker keyboard that is much smaller, has the keys in the
right place, no shift-loch and still the same size of keys.

Also very sparce with the information on the site. Also strange is the
selection of languages. They have Finnish, yet not many other large
european languages, like German. There are 22 million people speaking
Dutch, so that would also be a more likely choice from a marketing point
of view.

houghi
--
You can have my keyboard ...
if you can pry it from my dead, cold, stiff fingers

  • Re: pissed off
    ... yet is still the same size concerning the keys I DO need. ... I saw happy hacker keyboard professional on ... Why such a thing cost more than my ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: pissed off
    ... Henk Oegema wrote: ... I have a Happy Hacker keyboard. ... yet is still the same size concerning the keys I DO need. ... Gomorrah an apology. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)