Re: Trouble with Evolution

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:46:22 -0800, JazzyJeff wrote:

It seems to be having 'password amnesia'. Even if I tell Evolution to
remember the password on a given account, it still asks me for it every
time that account is checked for new stuff. BTW: I was running this
under Enlightenment (and also FWM) at the time.

If you are using suse 10.2, take away "Remember password". The evolution
asks only once for the password each session.

Regards Rainer

  • Re: WAYLTL - June 2009
    ... having a prominent quartet and a more stop-and-smell- ... Popular as the later account is, ... BTW, are you a professional reviewer for e.g. Gramophone or another magazine? ... any review magazine editor known to me. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: streamwriter
    ... account), which may lack privileges outside its temp folder. ... BTW, this group is for VB.NET, not for C#;-) ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Network Access Problem
    ... The only firewall that exist is the Windows XP SP2's ... BTW Both computer have XP Pro installed ... >> connected together through a hub and the hub also connect to it's DSL modem, ... >> I even tried to create a new account on both computers in an attempt to make ...
  • Re: "Choose Profile"
    ... bypassing whatever processing the other app might ... > I have an account in OE and am able to send "regular" emails just fine. ... I see that PA Bear already found a support site for your E-mail app. ... BTW if you just want a way to ensure that you never hit Ctrl-r ...
  • Re: Rationale
    ... > BTW, if someone has compromised your system to the extent of being able ... need to get an account with group staff. ... Depending on who's in that ...
    (Debian-User)