putty access

Is there some setting in 10.2 that is required to
allow the putty (ssh from windows) program to
access a 10.2 system.

Worked with 10.1, but seems to be broke in 10.2

Thanks,
Bob.

  • Re: tightvnc & ssh
    ... > I can ssh to my mandrake box. ... I got a connection error (I forget the exact error ... Which seems to mean that I can't just use tightvnc on the windows ... There is a product called putty. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: DECwindows over PuTTY
    ... I am using PuTTY to SSH to the emulated system. ... I am using Xming on Windows 7 as my display. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: tightvnc & ssh
    ... >>There is a product called putty. ... It allows you to ssh from the windows box. ... >>get putty configured on the windoodle, just ssh to your linux box. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Remote restart of gui after logout
    ... So if you then type nautilus or whatever in your ssh session, ... I'm looking in Putty for how to do that but I haven't found it yet, ... You need to install an X server in your windows system (Xming, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Using Windows XP hyperterminal with OpenVMS
    ... instead (on UNIX or windows). ... Putty works with lse, edit, and notes just fine. ... is compatible with pageant too so you can use public keys with it too. ... Other ssh clients support this too, though some may not have SSH ...
    (comp.os.vms)