putty access

Is there some setting in 10.2 that is required to
allow the putty (ssh from windows) program to
access a 10.2 system.

Worked with 10.1, but seems to be broke in 10.2

Thanks,
Bob.

  • Re: tightvnc & ssh
    ... > I can ssh to my mandrake box. ... I got a connection error (I forget the exact error ... Which seems to mean that I can't just use tightvnc on the windows ... There is a product called putty. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: DECwindows over PuTTY
    ... I am using PuTTY to SSH to the emulated system. ... I am using Xming on Windows 7 as my display. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: tightvnc & ssh
    ... >>There is a product called putty. ... It allows you to ssh from the windows box. ... >>get putty configured on the windoodle, just ssh to your linux box. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • RE: Send xterm to remote workstation with OpenSSH
    ... Is this Putty on Windows? ... When you SSH in, it should automatically appropriately set your DISPLAY ... I've tried a variety of X-11 Server, ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: Remote restart of gui after logout
    ... So if you then type nautilus or whatever in your ssh session, ... I'm looking in Putty for how to do that but I haven't found it yet, ... You need to install an X server in your windows system (Xming, ...
    (Ubuntu)