Re: FireFox 2.0 display resolution
- From: Oblique <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:26:51 +0100
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Oblique wrote:At Firefox 1.5xx there was a setting under fonts here you coult
Who nows how you set the display resolution in firefox 2.0?
There is an extension that allows you to change
the Firefox window size to some "resolution" such
as 800x600, even if you're running at a different
display resolution (say, 1024x768) - this is designed
mostly for web-designers to test a webpage at
different display resolutions without having to
actually change the display resolution.
To change the display resolution, you don't use Firefox ...
you set it using Yast and/or the desktop you're using.
manipulate the resolution of firefox. In Firefox 2 this button
is gone. The fonts for Internet I still can manipulate but the fonds
for the main window I don't now how. The main windows shows a large
font. How will I get this font smaller.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
- Prev by Date: Gramps Repository
- Next by Date: need help setting up wireless network
- Previous by thread: Re: FireFox 2.0 display resolution
- Next by thread: Re: FireFox 2.0 display resolution