Re: dvdstyler dvd menus

Dirk Roos wrote:
Joe wrote:

Hi,

I've been playing around with making dvds in Suse using dvdstyler.

I have a problem with the buttons appearing differently on different
dvd players.

Using my PS2 as a dvd player the menu is fine.
It's also fine with the disc (or iso) in VLC.

How did you get your ps2 to play homemade dvd's ???

It will be either chipped or have one addin module that allow it to play dvds

Ram

  • Re: [SLE] ASUS P4C800 and SuSE 9.0 Problems
    ... We've had SuSE 9.0 installation issues with DVD players. ... replacing the DVD drive with a name brand solved the ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: dvdstyler dvd menus
    ... I've been playing around with making dvds in Suse using dvdstyler. ... dvd players. ... Using my PS2 as a dvd player the menu is fine. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • dvdstyler dvd menus
    ... I've been playing around with making dvds in Suse using dvdstyler. ... Using my PS2 as a dvd player the menu is fine. ... But on either of my actual dvd players (old one normally just does the ... I'm having trouble with getting transparency into my button ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: dvdstyler dvd menus
    ... I've been playing around with making dvds in Suse using dvdstyler. ... dvd players. ... Using my PS2 as a dvd player the menu is fine. ... How did you get your ps2 to play homemade dvd's ??? ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)