Remote connection from Windows?

Hi,

I want to do a remote graphical connection to my SUSE server from
Windows, and be able to log in and interact with the desktop.

I was told that a program called Real VNC could do this. I installed
it, but it was not able to connect to my server. I can connect fine
using a non-graphical SSH client, so I don't think it's a firewall
issue.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

  • Re: Remote connection from Windows?
    ... I want to do a remote graphical connection to my SUSE server from ... and be able to log in and interact with the desktop. ... using a non-graphical SSH client, so I don't think it's a firewall ... Run the XMING X server on your windows box, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Torrent
    ... hab leider keine Anleitung ´für,weil ich linux vom suse Server geladen hab.. ... ....tut mir leid,bin Neueinsteiger in linux.. ...
    (de.comp.os.unix.linux.misc)
  • Re: networkprinting in Suse 9.1
    ... > |a windowz env i get the message unable to connect access denied. ... Yes i did but only printing is a problem in windows with message unable ... Locally on the Suse server i can print but ... If it is a samba issue how ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)