Re: Licenses for 10.2?

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 22:16:47 +0000, David Bolt wrote:

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007, imotgm <imotgmREM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:-

On the bright side, I like the progress you're making on the DavjamOS
project. ;)

Project? It's little more than a proof of concept and not going to show
up anywhere other than the virtual machine I've made for it. As soon as
all the branding can be removed and replaced, and shown to be possible,
that'll be it as far as I'm concerned.

I just hope you're taking good notes. Seems like every time progress is
made with the trademark logos, something comes up in the text that mentions
SUSE. Makes one appreciate the work they did on creating CentOS from RHEL.

Are you doing this all with scripts, other than the actual artwork? If so,
will you make the scripts available on opensuse.org, or
opensuse-community.org? I'd be interested in seeing your total approach,
and I'm sure others would also.

--
imotgm
"Lost? Lost? I've never been lost... Been a tad confused for a