Re: Can suse 10.1, kde, firefox 2.0.0.1 user please try this site...

Toe Dipper wrote:

Hi all,

Have posted this on other groups but it's all windows and mac users
replying that it's ok so need some Suse heads to try.

Suse Linux 10.1, Kde, Firefox 2.0.0.1

Whenever I visit this site www.attheraces.com it causes firefox to
crash with no warning or error.

When I try an open it again I get the 'your previous session closed
unexpectantly, restore or new session etc etc' message

Sometime it happens when loading the index page for the site, sometimes
I can navigate around the menus on left hand side and then it crashes.

But it *always* crashes.

It works ok in opera on Linux and it works ok on Firefox on Windows XP.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

toe

SUSe 10.0, KDE, Firefox 2.0.0.1 no problem.

--
Gruß Matze
.