Re: Can suse 10.1, kde, firefox user please try this site...

Toe Dipper wrote:

Hi all,

Have posted this on other groups but it's all windows and mac users
replying that it's ok so need some Suse heads to try.

Suse Linux 10.1, Kde, Firefox

Whenever I visit this site it causes firefox to
crash with no warning or error.

When I try an open it again I get the 'your previous session closed
unexpectantly, restore or new session etc etc' message

Sometime it happens when loading the index page for the site, sometimes
I can navigate around the menus on left hand side and then it crashes.

But it *always* crashes.

It works ok in opera on Linux and it works ok on Firefox on Windows XP.

Any ideas?

SUSe 10.0, KDE, Firefox no problem.

Gruß Matze

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [opensuse] Suse 11 with Firefox or Windows XP with Firefox concerning security
    ... Could somebody explain me if Suse 11 with Firefox is safer/how much ... safer than Microsoft Windows XP with Firefox as a browser. ... Microsoft XP mit Firefox als Browser. ...
  • Re: [Firefox]Fonts display
    ... > I have a problem displaying fonts in firefox, ... with firefox on suse 9.1 ... > The fonts are displaied in a different way in firefox ... Fonts are one issue Windows and Mac do far better than ...
  • Re: internet banking with firefox
    ... banking using firefox in suse 10 while i can use it to do internet banking with firefox on windows on the same machine ... I dont really want to switch back and forth to windows just for internet banking. ... Mozilla distributed with SuSE works with most sites which accept Windows Firefox. ...
  • Windows fonts: are they really good?
    ... the Windows XP looks terrible. ... Firefox for XP and SuSE 9.0. ... Do fonts on SuSE 9.2 look noticeably better than on 9.0? ...
  • Re: Goodbye SuSE 9.2. Hello gentoo!
    ... Windows or Linux is the laptop. ... All three Athlon boxes run SuSE fast enough that it doesn't get in the way - ... Certain tasks would load quicker, ... Yoper is almost instant as clicking the fstab icon opens a terminal session ...