Re: Can suse 10.1, kde, firefox 2.0.0.1 user please try this site...

Toe Dipper wrote:

Hi all,

Have posted this on other groups but it's all windows and mac users
replying that it's ok so need some Suse heads to try.

Suse Linux 10.1, Kde, Firefox 2.0.0.1

Whenever I visit this site www.attheraces.com it causes firefox to
crash with no warning or error.

When I try an open it again I get the 'your previous session closed
unexpectantly, restore or new session etc etc' message

Sometime it happens when loading the index page for the site, sometimes
I can navigate around the menus on left hand side and then it crashes.

But it *always* crashes.

It works ok in opera on Linux and it works ok on Firefox on Windows XP.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

toe

SUSe 10.0, KDE, Firefox 2.0.0.1 no problem.

--
Gruß Matze

  • Re: [opensuse] Suse 11 with Firefox or Windows XP with Firefox concerning security
    ... Could somebody explain me if Suse 11 with Firefox is safer/how much ... safer than Microsoft Windows XP with Firefox as a browser. ... Microsoft XP mit Firefox als Browser. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [Firefox]Fonts display
    ... > I have a problem displaying fonts in firefox, ... with firefox on suse 9.1 ... > The fonts are displaied in a different way in firefox ... Fonts are one issue Windows and Mac do far better than ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: internet banking with firefox
    ... banking using firefox in suse 10 while i can use it to do internet banking with firefox on windows on the same machine ... I dont really want to switch back and forth to windows just for internet banking. ... Mozilla distributed with SuSE works with most sites which accept Windows Firefox. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Windows fonts: are they really good?
    ... the Windows XP looks terrible. ... Firefox for XP and SuSE 9.0. ... Do fonts on SuSE 9.2 look noticeably better than on 9.0? ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Goodbye SuSE 9.2. Hello gentoo!
    ... Windows or Linux is the laptop. ... All three Athlon boxes run SuSE fast enough that it doesn't get in the way - ... Certain tasks would load quicker, ... Yoper is almost instant as clicking the fstab icon opens a terminal session ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)