Re: kde 3.5.6 repository?

me skrev:
Hi All

trying to add a KDE repo to YAST for update to 3.5.6
from this location
http://software.opensuse.org/download/KDE:/KDE3/openSUSE_10.2/
but cant get YAST to accept it as a repository

Which server/directory entries do I need to make?

TIA
server (http:) software.opensuse.org
directory download/KDE:/KDE3/openSUSE_10.2

Inge Svensson

  • Re: kde 3.5.6 repository?
    ... trying to add a KDE repo to YAST for update to 3.5.6 ... but cant get YAST to accept it as a repository ... Which server/directory entries do I need to make? ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • [SLE] [General] Yast totally trashes system
    ... Apparently something is fubar'ed with my system in regards to yast. ... I cant run yast and X at the same time. ... So i removed all yast related rpm's and installed apt instead. ... I cant get the graphical version back after reinstalling yast ...
    (SuSE)
  • [SLE] [General] Yast totally trashes system
    ... Apparently something is fubar'ed with my system in regards to yast. ... I cant run yast and X at the same time. ... So i removed all yast related rpm's and installed apt instead. ... I cant get the graphical version back after reinstalling yast ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Monitors
    ... But I cant find the correct setting for it on Yast. ... I searched the group but I cant find any posts to this model Where can I find a setting that will allow me to use the whole screen I was using a NEC17+. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [SLE] Soundcard Audigy2 ZS dont work
    ... My 10.1 recognize the Creative Soundcard in Yast, but i cant hear sound. ... Go back into the Yast setup - choose sounds cards, ...
    (SuSE)