Re: YaST Installation Sources.
- From: Russ Fineman <russbucket@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 10:55:46 -0800
Den 10-03-2007 18:40, skrev Russ Fineman:Thanks for the reply. But my question was how do I add the line? In YaST
The following line has been deleted from my installation source by the
installation sources--->add it only allows a single line for a cd or a
single line for dvd, not both. Other choices are urls or direct paths. When
I try adding the complete line at any option, it gives an error.
Thanks again for the reply.
----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
- Prev by Date: Re: Can't network install OpenSuse 10.2 Did my reseaarch. stumped.
- Next by Date: Re: Program starting during booting of SuSE
- Previous by thread: Re: YaST Installation Sources.
- Next by thread: Re: YaST Installation Sources.