Re: Fonts in Qt Designer

ka1ifq wrote:

How would I change the font/size for the windows in Qt Designer? I tried
the default settings in KDE but it did not help, the font seems small,
smudged and hard to read.

Thanks, Mike

Forgot to add OpenSuse 10.2 x86_64...QT4

run "qtconfig"
--
What happens if a big asteroid hits Earth? Judging from realistic
simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog,

  • Re: [SLE] Yast software install not working
    ... Under KDE you can configure a myriad of custom behaviors and properties ... assigned to specific windows and classes of windows. ... Such features can have their initial ... settings configured and can be set to "Remember" (what I usually call a ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Fonts in Qt Designer
    ... How would I change the font/size for the windows in Qt Designer? ... the default settings in KDE but it did not help, the font seems small, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Fonts in Qt Designer
    ... How would I change the font/size for the windows in Qt Designer? ... the default settings in KDE but it did not help, the font seems small, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Fonts in Qt Designer
    ... How would I change the font/size for the windows in Qt Designer? ... default settings in KDE but it did not help, the font seems small, smudged ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Serious search problem
    ... "Robin Bignall" wrote: ... and ran all of the virus and malware checkers again. ... On the IE properties windows you will see these Taps: ... Click Privacy Tab and make sure your Privacy settings at least Medium High, ...