Re: how do you install firefox 2003 in suse 10.2
- From: Vance Howard <itsme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 22:51:25 GMT
I know I'm missing something easy here, it's a bitch getting old. I'm
trying to install firefox 2003 and all mozilla has available are tar.gzip
type files NO RPM's, and in Suse rpm's file install as easy as in
windows , but I can't figure out how to launch the updater file, I logged
into root and it still won't do it.
I figured it out last year but can't remember crap as to how I did it.
help out a old fart with "can't remember shit syndrome"
Open Yast, click on software, click on installation source, click on
add, select http, input the above link as it is, click next and let it
do its thing. exit out of installation sources.
With Yast open, click on software management, select package groups from
drop down menu, scroll down to bottom of package group list, select zzz
All, right click on the package list, select all in this list and update
if newer package available. Click accept.
- Prev by Date: how do you install firefox 2003 in suse 10.2
- Next by Date: Re: Can't believe no-one has mentioned this...
- Previous by thread: how do you install firefox 2003 in suse 10.2
- Next by thread: Re: how do you install firefox 2003 in suse 10.2