Nubee signing on --
- From: gaedhealic@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 16 Apr 2007 10:35:51 -0700
I've had my last battle with Windoz,
and Novell OpenSuse 10.1 Linux 22.214.171.124-0.9-default - i686 athlon
(on Tue Feb 13 09:35:18 UTC 2007) came up the winner.
I bought the Kir Thomas "Beginning SUSE Linux" -- and while I won't
claim the install was quick and painless, it ceratainly was less
frustrating than installing Windoz. Once I got past the Libyzpp bug it
was a down hill run.
I've also bought Michael Stutz "Linux Cookbook" and made a trip to the
Library for the O'Reilly "Running Linux." So, with the man pages, info
<name> and the SuSE Documentation, I think I should be able to hack
this... (no pun intended.. :-)
Now I think I'll lurk and read for a while....
- Prev by Date: Re: Nubee signing on --
- Next by Date: Re: Dual boot on system with hidden recovery partition
- Previous by thread: Upgrade 10.0 to 10.2?
- Next by thread: Re: Nubee signing on --