- From: darklight <glen.herron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:34:19 +0100
Old Godzilla wrote:
I have attempted to install dvd:rip into my OpenSUSE 102 on several
occasions using YAST. Each time, it ran into a lacking dependency and
refused to proceed. Today, I noticed that there was a new edition of
dvd:rip, so I downloaded the rpm from Packman and told YAST to install it.
Again there was a new conflict, and even though I told YAST to ignore the
conflict and proceed it stubbornly refused.
Should I just give up on this utility?
No go and get smart package manager and install dvd:rip from there i have
installed it on my pc, which is a 64 bit machine.
I did have problems with dvd:rip on the 64 bit opensuse 10.2, so i reinstall
the 32 bit version of opensuse 10.2 and dvd:rip works a treat.
- From: Old Godzilla
- Prev by Date: Re: cdrecord (was Re: Burning .iso files to CD - How to?)
- Next by Date: Re: Upgrade 10.0 to 10.2?
- Previous by thread: dvd:rip
- Next by thread: Re: dvd:rip