Clock Problem?

Nubee here....

And to be honest, having a ball with my new OpenSuSE 10.2, amd64
install....

....but this clock IS driving me nuts already!

Do we have a fix in the works?
Yes, O.K., I do realize that is a rhetorical question....

<grin>jus' grin'in 'n pickin' w/bugs in my teeth</grin>

  • Re: 10.3 Funny Clock Problems
    ... I can set the MB clock with a DOS boot disk to the right time ... BUT as 10.3 finishes booting the clock and date end up wrong. ... What 10.3 progam manages this aspect of Opensuse? ... hwclock will screw up. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Install time zone
    ... Opensuse gets the zone but the time 5 hours off. ... Still haven't told SUSE whether the CMOS clock is on localtime verses ... Minor problem - the Network Time Protocol client is restricted to not ... clock is set to UTC or Localtime. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [opensuse] 10.2 system clock too fast and NTP
    ... I'm using OpenSUSE 10.2 and my clock is running too fast. ... NTP but NTP only works when its first run, ... My inital "time-problem" with a system clock running way too fast was ...
    (SuSE)
  • Really fast clock
    ... My system has gone nuts, running incredibly fast. ... Upgraded kernel from 2.6.8 to 2.6.10 ... When I say way fast, I rebooted, reset the clock in the BIOS, logged in. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [opensuse] 10.2 system clock too fast and NTP
    ... I'm using OpenSUSE 10.2 and my clock is running too fast. ... NTP but NTP only works when its first run, ... Are you possibly running this in a VMware virtual machine? ...
    (SuSE)