Re: Is AppArmor really necessary?

Ysgrifennodd Baron:
Peter

I am using SuSE 10.0 at the moment and have not had any such issue
with "AppArmor" !! I thought that you were supposed to use the
examples as templates to create your own profiles......Mmm

Heh! Dunno. I'm just a thicko programmer. But I promise you I did nothing to annoy it. I know I'm a lousy admin, so I leave all this sort of stuff well alone. It still jumped up and bit me, though.

However, I got lots of help and it seems to have quietened down somewhat of late.

And please don't think I'm knocking it. I'm not really. I think Novell made a mistake including it in 10.0, before they'd got it fully sorted out. But we all make mistakes: and this one not that big a deal. If I could get it sorted (with help) then it couldn't have been all that hard.

Now I know what it is, and where to look, I don't have a problem with it.

Peter

  • Re: New free calendar templates for office 2003 and 2007
    ... I don't like it when people are pointed to their mistake, yet the insist they where right.. ... we are not talking about submitting templates but if microsoft makes templates for older versions than 2007 ... "Microsoft will no longer produce new templates for older software. ... Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: The Democoms go "Animal House" on the Senate
    ... Tonawanda Kardex wrote: mass destruction, ... No wait, more like, "heh heh, we gotta fight 'em over there so that we don't fight them over here!" ... If Iraq turns out to be a mistake, it's a mistake the Democrats in ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Running Around Like David Cassidy & The Sundance Kid
    ... Dunno what though. ... I had discounted the theory that these occasional anachronisms ... seeing those close ups of the comparatively modern watch last night I'm not ... If it was a mistake by the props dept it was a pretty foolish one - ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Clarion.NET thoughts
    ... To call them templates is a mistake. ... CW6 EE license plus you add a Microsoft VS Pro license on top of that. ... direct to IML is the better course. ...
    (comp.lang.clarion)
  • Re: the perils of getting dressed in the dark no.225 in a series.
    ... heh. ... I'd be lying I said I hadn't made the same mistake in the past. ... Tho, as I wear what I believe are known as 'trunks' ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)