Re: Linux and Hard Drives with Partitions Help Needed
- From: TW <blabberdeblab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 15:52:12 +0200
You make a valid point. Curiosity got the better of me with the talk of
Feisty Fawn (Ubuntu 7.04) and I wanted to check it out. Perhaps waiting
-to install another distro- would be the most appropriate decision to
make. Would you recommend any books to assist in learning about linux?
Curiosity is a good thing, don't get me wrong, but first you need to
learn to swim before you decide if you like waterpolo or diving better.
There are some books on your openSUSE (seach for books in YaST) but a
paper one is always nice. Running Linux is a very good one and if you
decide to stick with openSUSE, take the SUSE Linux Bible.
I know it's not legal... but couldn't resist:
dark website with lot's of links to electronic copies of this stuff.
change hxxp into http. If you really like it and use it, buy it. That's what
- Prev by Date: Re: Complete newbie to networking
- Next by Date: Changing autoyast xml package list causes error
- Previous by thread: Re: Linux and Hard Drives with Partitions Help Needed
- Next by thread: Re: Linux and Hard Drives with Partitions Help Needed