Re: Firefox version updates

houghi wrote:

Godzilla wrote:
I am wondering if it would be worth it to download v 2.04 again and
attempt to install it where my 2.03 is living or just wait around
for Firefox to give me the "automatic update" that it should do?

What is the advantage over 2.0.0.2Pre I am currently running? I see
the latest version is 2.0.0.4 and I can't get away from the feeling
that there is no actual advantage.

houghi

According to the Firefox website, there are four security issues that
have been fixed in the new version. We are constantly playing cat and
mouse with security on our machines. I, for one wish that I could
just use my computer to get tasks done, but there are many
individuals who spend their waking hours trying to create mischief.

Godzilla
.