Re: Enterprise vs openSUSE
- From: houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 02:19:43 +0200
How nice, in the beginning there was no previous openSUSE distribution.
Conclusion for the company: it was not. Fortunately we are currently at
openSUSE 10.2 :-)
So? It did the same thing from SUSE 9.3 to openSUSE 10.0 and you know
It's people. Source code is made out of people! They're making our
source out of people. Next thing they'll be breeding us like cattle
for code. You've gotta tell them. You've gotta tell them!
- Prev by Date: Re: OpenSuse 10.2 - Can another kernel be installed?
- Next by Date: Re: Firefox version updates
- Previous by thread: Re: Enterprise vs openSUSE
- Next by thread: Re: Backups