Re: openSUSE survey about usage
- From: Vlad_Inhaler <andrew.williams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 00:08:21 -0700
On Jun 6, 4:22 am, John Bowling <johnlb2...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name
changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try the following:
* Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar
of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
* If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web
site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly
* Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)
Technical Information (for support personnel)
* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title
search for the words HTTP and 404.
* Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and
search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks,
and About Custom Error Messages.
shurely shome mishtake
I just tried it again, clicking on the link on my origonal posting, and
it took me there. And no references to MS or Windows. Perhaps it's
rejecting IE and/or Windows O/S based browsers.
You could also get there by:http://en.opensuse.org/Welcome_to_openSUSE.org
- the original http://en.opensuse.org/UX link worked
- the link on from there to the survey was the one which produced that
- the link now works (= seems to have been fixed)
- Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20070301
- having said that, rejecting specific browsers / OSs would be
idiotic. People sometimes have good reason to fake IDs
- www.surveymonkey.com is running IIS 6.0, probably under Windows
server 2003. What I posted was obviously the message which IIS
returns for a 404-error, the message itself is quite clear on that.
- Prev by Date: Re: Eliminating "require password" after inactivity
- Next by Date: Re: Installing 64 bit version?
- Previous by thread: Re: openSUSE survey about usage
- Next by thread: Quad processor..