Re: Flash plugin

On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 11:39:32 -0400, Mike wrote:

I downloaded the flash plugin and installed it and it doesn't work. In
seamonkey nothing happens, in firefox I get one thing to work then it
tells me I need the plugin. Kpackage tells me it is installed and I am
just getting frustrated.
What am I doing wrong?

Hmmm...Did you use Suse packages or get the browsers from mozilla.org?

The latest Seamonkey and Firefox sources (the gecko-sdk stuff) are
diverging and plugins might be tricky for a bit.

Email - rsgibson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Replace borg with net

  • Re: WMP11 plugin not included for use in Firefox
    ... WMP work with Firefox and SeaMonkey. ... The WMP browser plugin will be superceded for mose cases by the WPF/E ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)
  • Re: Non-intel benchmarks on Conroe vs AMDs AM2 FX62
    ... the name Mozilla was not allowed for the Mozilla suite after Firefox ... Firefox into Seamonkey was simple enough. ... gave the 'plugin missing' msg so it could be Quicktime 7 to blame - just ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips)
  • Browser using Java Plugin
    ... there is not yet a 64 bit java browser ... Konqueror works but Firefox and Seamonkey do ... 32 bit java browser plugin? ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Flash plugin
    ... where you download the plugin. ... seamonkey nothing happens, in firefox I get one thing to work then it ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Flash plugin
    ... I downloaded the flash plugin and installed it and it doesn't work. ... seamonkey nothing happens, in firefox I get one thing to work then it tells ... Kpackage tells me it is installed and I am just ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)