Need an ethernet card

Hi

I am new to Suse . actually i am new to Linux ..so after installing and
then tweeking a little I cant get my ehternet card to work cuz its a
Dlink model DFE 530TX Rev c1 .I scoped the net for answers and seems
lots of people having the same trouble and no drivers availlable from the
mfg .

All I want is a card thats Linux friendly . 10/100 pci would do nicely
but which brand ?

M !

  • Re: Need an ethernet card
    ... then tweeking a little I cant get my ehternet card to work cuz its a ... All I want is a card thats Linux friendly. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Need an ethernet card
    ... then tweeking a little I cant get my ehternet card to work cuz its a ... lots of people having the same trouble and no drivers availlable from the ... All I want is a card thats Linux friendly. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: CD Problem
    ... I have tried this on numerous CD's so it cant be the disk. ... This was one of the things that bugged me about Linux at first but then I read ... Once I understood the reason *why*, ... Kevin & Theresa Miller ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Sql
    ... > sever to run in linux, I have the app running just fine but I cant get ... > When you install it in windoze all you have to install is client ... > Cant I use the linux sql to some how get the link. ... I indeed run a session script to make it easy, copy this to a text file ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: HELP ! RH9+Alcatel speedtouch USB Modem
    ... > Completely new to linux so please bear with me! ... > Cant configure internet access, ... Trog Woolley | trog at trogwoolley dot com ... (A Croweater back residing in Pommie Land with Linux) ...
    (linux.redhat.install)