Re: kmenuedit 10.1
- From: "d.b. cooper" <db.cooper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:01:31 -0400
On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:53:51 -0400, George Peatty wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:23:09 -0400, "d.b. cooper" <db.cooper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I'm glad it works for you but that information doesn't really help me.
As I said, I'm running openSuSE 10.1 and editing the menu using
keditmenu does not result in the changes actually showing up on the
menu. So, if anyone can help that would be great.
If you create empty folders, KDE will hide them until you put something in
them. If you edit your menu as root, anything you create will only be seen
when you are root. Kmenuedit has been so problematic for me, I don't even
bother anymore. Any link, shortcut, or whatever I need, I put on the
That's what I've resorted to as well. It works, but it would be nice if
the menu editing program actually worked.
-- d.b. cooper
- Prev by Date: Re: Groklaw
- Next by Date: Re: KDE taskbar disappeared...
- Previous by thread: Re: kmenuedit 10.1
- Next by thread: reiserfs or ext3 on lvm?