multimedia

Now a days most of computers are advanced multimedia devices and it
is
quite natural to insist on multimedia capabilities of opensuse.
I am so unhappy with my OpenSUSE-10.2 that often
want to break down all of pieces my hardware because
that is all i can see on the shelf. This is extremely annoying
situation
and there is no any working solution on all their repositories and
additional rep.,
and unofficial, and so on.

What do they dream about - an operational system whitout multimedia
capabilities!

  • Re: [opensuse] plain n light question
    ... openSUSE is run by a US company and they're afraid of lawsuits. ... play mp3 files directly. ... internet but how if they don't have internet access or low speed internet? ... one probably can find a multimedia version. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: First impression of 10.0
    ... >> I was able to boot and the instalation went on. ... > thanks for the shots! ... My great hope for OpenSuSE is that multimedia won't ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: 12.1 RC1 is available
    ... Multimedia won't play in any clean install of openSUSE, until you install the multimedia packages and codecs. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)