Re: multimedia

Jan Kandziora :
m__stanev@xxxxxxxxxxx schrieb:

some days ago after installing and unistalling of so many rpm-packages
that
only by chance the system became capable of playing m3u, mp3, avi and
so on
i was persuaded of not doing more experiments. Nonsense - this is
linux after all.
Today I was tempted to install skype (why? Now, I don't know.) And the
cycle
started again (at least partially) and I found myself just about
deletion of my suse.

All this is so annoying and hurting. They want me fill like a thief
but am not!

Why do all these openSUSE-people think it is impossible to change
their broken multimedia
libraries? And if so, why do they insist on making our life so
difficult?

  • Re: multimedia
    ... some days ago after installing and unistalling of so many rpm-packages ... only by chance the system became capable of playing m3u, mp3, avi and ... Life IS difficult. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: WMPlayer 10 freezes up!
    ... Now Playing: "Cabbagetown" by "They Might Be Giants" in Windows Media ... >> been with new media added since the addition of WMP10. ... >>> I had problems installing WMPlayer 10. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • [kde] K3b (extragear) cannot create audio CD from mp3 files: plugins have dissappeared
    ... I have been compiling & installing KDE from Branch 4.3 SVN for a few months now. ... K3b could not load or find the Mp3 decoder plugin. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: What is Elecard and why do I need it?
    ... > Perhaps I need to seperate playing recorded TV and playing other video ... I have tried downloading and installing a couple of versions ... > of the Elecard decoder and even the Elecard player. ... If the Elecard player finds the codec or came with the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Playback of recorded TV sometimes locks up / WinDVD vs. nVidia DVD Decoder
    ... I've noticed that since purchasing nVidia's DVD Decoder and installing it ... if I am using WinDVD 6 Platinum and playing back ... I want to FF or Rewind with the picture showing, it will sometimes freeze on ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)