Re: multimedia

Jan Kandziora :
m__stanev@xxxxxxxxxxx schrieb:

some days ago after installing and unistalling of so many rpm-packages
that
only by chance the system became capable of playing m3u, mp3, avi and
so on
i was persuaded of not doing more experiments. Nonsense - this is
linux after all.
Today I was tempted to install skype (why? Now, I don't know.) And the
cycle
started again (at least partially) and I found myself just about
deletion of my suse.

All this is so annoying and hurting. They want me fill like a thief
but am not!

Why do all these openSUSE-people think it is impossible to change
their broken multimedia
libraries? And if so, why do they insist on making our life so
difficult?

.