PFEdit revisited ...

Hi!

Disaster has struck :-(

Would the kind person who suggested I uninstall PFEdit and then reinstall
through YAST please email me, as I rather foolishly deleted his response
during a "cleanup of emails.

Ever so ta!
--
David Love

  • Re: PFEdit revisited ...
    ... Disaster has struck :-( ... Would the kind person who suggested I uninstall PFEdit and then reinstall ... through YAST please email me, as I rather foolishly deleted his response ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: PFEdit revisited ...
    ... Would the kind person who suggested I uninstall PFEdit and then ... reinstall through YAST please email me, ... Remember, Houghi, not all are perfect! ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: help getting cups working again
    ... > problem, but every time I try to reconfigure cups, the YAST printer ... > Can anybody help me reinstall cups so it will work? ... If I run the suse printer config tool, lpq joins them there and the config ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [opensuse] I have to reinstall SuSE
    ... reinstall Wine from the DVD but Yast won't do as it ... repositories. ... If you are wanting to kill it and then open Yast Software Management. ... BUT, you just need to remember to check what it does in regard to Partitioning in the install process, making sure your home partition is set to be mounted on home and not formatted. ...
    (SuSE)
  • help getting cups working again
    ... I really need some emergency help here. ... uninstalled all CUPS stuff through YAST, ignoring the broken dependencies, ... the cupsd process as it appears. ... Can anybody help me reinstall ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)