Re: Cisco VPN client 4.8.00 (0490)

Do you have a suggestion for such a web site?
"Chris Cox" <ccox_nopenotthis@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Andrew Madsen wrote:
That worked. Thank you Thomas.

BTB I would use KVPN or some such except the VPN folks do not want to
give
out the group password (understandable) nor do they want to configure a
Linux client (not understandable). Because of that I need to import the
Cisco Profile wit its encrypted and (hopefully) use that profile for the
Linux machine.

It uses weak encryption, you can plug the encrypted string into
many online sites and get the "secret" for your Cisco VPN.

  • Re: Cisco VPN client 4.8.00 (0490)
    ... BTB I would use KVPN or some such except the VPN folks do not want to give ... Linux client. ... Cisco Profile wit its encrypted and use that profile for the ... It uses weak encryption, you can plug the encrypted string into ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: private key encryption - doubts
    ... >> Suppose I finally got the symmetric key decided by the originator. ... >> its just a key that will be used for encryption. ... > SSL2 from the netscape web site ... > slicking on the rfc number brings up the RFC summary. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: LOL! another Ebay "response" scam!
    ... If you browser is showing the lock on that web site then that means that the ... completely foolproof encryption but nobody outside of places like nsa have ... has taken the effort to secure their site and servers. ... why I specified a *safe* place for whatshisname to download DVDShrink3.2. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Can you recommend a 3rd party..
    ... 'back door' method of opening them without the password. ... depending on the complexity of the password and the level of encryption. ... My web site www.gmayor.com ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: security bit
    ... The Web site tries to protect your data using 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets ... Layer) encryption, which can't be broken in reasonable time even if someone ... Version of your browser can be found from Help - About menu. ... > out what security bit I have and how to I upgrade it. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)