Re: Asus M2R32-MVP...
- From: taco <tralalal@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 14:56:57 +0200
I had alot of trouble, namely with the SATA chipset. Tried manyI'm running 10.2 on a Asus P5B de luxe (Intel x86_64 2 CPU). Installed
different flavors of Linux. This was 6-12 months ago. I got rid of it
and went with Abit AN9, which works fine.
I'm planning on buying an Asus M2R32-MVP for AMD 64 X2. Has anyone
managed to install SuSE on this motherboard? Any other suggestions on
good 64 Bit motherboards that fit well with SuSE are appreciated.
without a single problem, 2 sata disks using the ata_piix drivers.
- Prev by Date: Re: NTFS Support in 10.3
- Next by Date: Re: Newbie KDE/Gnome problems
- Previous by thread: Re: Asus M2R32-MVP...
- Next by thread: make error number meanings