Re: trust update servers?

David Bolt wrote:
The keys should be added from another server,
that can't be hacked at the same time, or at least a fingerprint check.

Or, if you're really paranoid, have it grab the same keys from multiple
different servers and ensure they're all the same.

Buy the boxed set.

houghi
--
Microsoft says, "Where do you want to go today?"
Apple says, "Where do you want to go tomorrow?"

  • Re: Simple and safe evaluator
    ... I'm finding my quest for a safe evalquite frustrating:) ... Just forget about getting python to do this and, instead, grab my set of values and call an external program like 'bc' to do the dirty work. ... And if I want to be really paranoid, I could worry that someone had planted a bad 'bc' on the target. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Linux Security - OS Detection
    ... I'm running a "paranoid" install of Mandrake 8.2 and I'm looking to hide my ... OS fingerprint. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)