Re: trust update servers?
- From: houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 11:01:21 +0200
David Bolt wrote:
The keys should be added from another server,
that can't be hacked at the same time, or at least a fingerprint check.
Or, if you're really paranoid, have it grab the same keys from multiple
different servers and ensure they're all the same.
Buy the boxed set.
Microsoft says, "Where do you want to go today?"
Apple says, "Where do you want to go tomorrow?"
FOSS says, "Are you coming, or what?"
- Prev by Date: Re: Why is installing software....so....darn....slow?
- Next by Date: capture card
- Previous by thread: Re: trust update servers?
- Next by thread: Re: trust update servers?