Re: 10.3 GUI failure

Thomas Tootle wrote:
Greetings,
I'm attempting to get a GUI working on my new install of OpenSUSE 10.3
i386. My video card is a PNY GeForce 6600 GT with 128 Mb of RAM and
specced to run up to 1920x1200.
<snip>

Tom

I decided to run man sax2 again. Got the idea to run
sax2 -p
Output identifies NVidia Geforce 6600 GT but states it is "AGP nv". This
is a PCI-e card. Could this be causing my problem and how do I fix it?

  • Re: Dammit! Ive had enough and am not going to take it anymore! (searching for Mr. Video Card)
    ... your video card, and what Windows OS you are using. ... PNY Geforce 6600 (pci i believe or AGP i forget) on XP and now Nvidia ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: RS6000 43p/140 AIX 4.3 new install - get stuck!
    ... She hasn't seen that I put the console on top of everything yet. ... 5.1 is the last OS version that you CAN install on the model ... and my laptop w/ Hypertrm as a console). ... particularly video card. ...
    (comp.unix.aix)
  • Re: RS6000 43p/140 AIX 4.3 new install - get stuck!
    ... of the older ECC ram for this board, see what I can scrape together. ... to AIX v5: 5.1 is the last OS version that you CAN install on the model ... particularly video card. ...
    (comp.unix.aix)
  • Re: blue screen of death
    ... To resolve the video card issue: Start your computer in Safe Mode. ... detect your video card and will install its own driver. ... 1- Your version of Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: blue screen of death
    ... To resolve the video card issue: ... in Safe Mode go to Control Panel> Add or Remove Programs and ... will detect your video card and will install its own driver. ... 1- Your version of Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)