Re: Kino

David Bolt wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2007, Algazm wrote:-

Kevin Miller wrote:
I don't seem to have Kino listed in my selection of programs in 10.3 -
is it unsupported or am I just not pointing to the right repository?
Tried finding it in the build service but no dice.

...Kevin
You could try searching "kino" at http://rpm.pbone.net. It's for
opensuse, but no mention of version number. You'll likely need to find a
dependency or two, though.

Or add the Packman repository. Version 1.1.1 was uploaded there just a
few days ago.

Thanks David - I'm pulling it down now. Appreciate it...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb

  • Re: Kino
    ... David Bolt wrote: ... Tried finding it in the build service but no dice. ... opensuse, but no mention of version number. ... Or add the Packman repository. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: 11.0 and repositories
    ... David Bolt wrote: ... <Snip other variations> ... Repository 'openSUSE-DVD 11.0' is up to date. ... Downloading repository 'VideoLan Repository' metadata ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Kino
    ... On Tue, 9 Oct 2007, Algazm wrote:- ... is it unsupported or am I just not pointing to the right repository? ... Or add the Packman repository. ... David Bolt ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [opensuse] Software Installer
    ... "opensuse" updater works well. ... Donald D Henson wrote: ... Would anyone out there care to give me a quick synopsis of Zenworks/Rug ... automatic updates from carefully maintained repository, like in enterprises, ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] KDE repository changes based on openSUSE 13.2/Tumbleweed/KDE 4.14
    ... openSUSE release, the openSUSE KDE team will provide the 4.14.x updates ... these updates will appear in the KDE:Current repository. ... additional resource in YaST/zypper to stay up-to-date regarding KDE packages. ... Below I will indicate in more details what the changes per repository will be. ...
    (SuSE)