Re: TRACKPAD??

Ab Pp wrote:

How do you avoid the trackpad on a laptop with OpenSuse 10.3 from clicking
when tapping??

I KDE I use ksynaptics. It has an option to disable the trackpad. You enable
it via a key combination.

--
Chris

  • Re: TRACKPAD??
    ... when tapping?? ... I KDE I use ksynaptics. ... It has an option to disable the trackpad. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: TRACKPAD??
    ... when tapping?? ... I KDE I use ksynaptics. ... It has an option to disable the trackpad. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: TRACKPAD??
    ... when tapping?? ... I KDE I use ksynaptics. ... It has an option to disable the trackpad. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: TRACKPAD??
    ... I added the command to disable tapping, ... I KDE I use ksynaptics. ... It has an option to disable the trackpad. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: dell inspiron 6000 touchpad problem
    ... There is no option for "Sensitivity" in Kubuntu ... And I seem incapable of turning off tapping. ... latter two problems could be KDE rather than X problems. ... IIRC the icon in the panel is meant to turn on/off the touchpad ...
    (Ubuntu)