Re: Pronouncation of Suse
- From: houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:26:17 +0100
But why say it?, just use it, or at least openSUSE.
(open has also that e , not opyn , opin or something)
When I have a cold, I pronounce it as "opmmm".
Listen do you hear them drawing near in their search for the sinners?
Feeding on the power of our fear and the evil within us.
Incarnation of Satan's creation of all that we dread.
When the demons arrive those alive would be better off dead!
- Prev by Date: Re: K3b and OpenSuse 10.3
- Next by Date: Re: Easy - if you know how.
- Previous by thread: Re: Pronouncation of Suse
- Next by thread: Re: Pronouncation of Suse