Re: Pronouncation of Suse

birre wrote:
But why say it?, just use it, or at least openSUSE.

(open has also that e , not opyn , opin or something)

When I have a cold, I pronounce it as "opmmm".

houghi
--
Listen do you hear them drawing near in their search for the sinners?
Feeding on the power of our fear and the evil within us.

  • Re: Changing Languages Suse 10.3
    ... houghi wrote: ... it from my cold, dead fingers" before. ... I didn't realise you meant one keyboard from each hand:) ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: May Day memories
    ... Bambi C. ... > My opin of my SIL is not great anyhow, but it would be a cold day in hell ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: May Day memories
    ... My opin of my SIL is not great anyhow, but it would be a cold day in hell when I sat there while my wife danced around a fire naked. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Linux pronunciation
    ... > houghi wrote: ... >> pronunciation. ... How do you pronounce 'at'? ... sounds you described I hear when I pronounce SUSE. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Linux pronunciation
    ... houghi wrote: ... > I pronounce it as 'The Open Source alternative to the, in general, ... > closed source of especialy one company'. ... Lew Pitcher, IT Consultant, Enterprise Data Systems ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)