Re: openSUSE 10.3 : Video Mode Not Supported

Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
Hmm, I need to find a way to also block this poor excuse of a wannabe
troll from showing up in quotes of others :P

Look in the headers and filter on whatever you find there. References can
be interesting, as well as originating provider or anything else you see
there.

Some people use an anoymizer ad then you can filter on their secret
identity. I am banning some anonymous providers completely.

houghi
--
You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of
sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of

  • Re: Filters
    ... non-existant articles, ... have to create a filter for each one of them (after tracking down ... You extract the MIDs from the the References: ... My news client doesn't filter on the References header ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Apply Filter for Dimension without Dropping into OWC PivotTabl
    ... Thanks Alvin for the reply. ... Cube partitions or Setting Dynamic Dimension Security from Analysis Server ... >>I need to apply an persistent Filter without actually dropping the Filter ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.web.components)
  • Re: Drill Through for Multiple Cells
    ... I tried by selecting several members from a dimension. ... filter box that is tied to a row or a column. ... what other way I could go for such a selection. ... any UI handles it...for this, it ought to provide multiple grids, and ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)
  • Re: N path filters
    ... references at the top of the list, but unfortunately they are behind the ... In the mid-60's there was a two-book series on integrated circuit design by ... So the Q of the filter is going to to be Fclock*pi*C*R. ... though to work at RF frequencies it seems ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • HELP! Dimension Security
    ... this filter, which I found in the SQL Server Mag January ... This filter is applied to the institution dimension ... I have a virtual cube that points to two ... (regarding what members they can see), ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)