Re: openSUSE 10.3 : Video Mode Not Supported

Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
Hmm, I need to find a way to also block this poor excuse of a wannabe
troll from showing up in quotes of others :P

Look in the headers and filter on whatever you find there. References can
be interesting, as well as originating provider or anything else you see
there.

Some people use an anoymizer ad then you can filter on their secret
identity. I am banning some anonymous providers completely.

houghi
--
You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of
sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of