Re: Password problems...
- From: Barely Audible <somewhere@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 12:52:20 +0000
Barely Audible wrote:I seem to have a problem with logging on with my suse 10.2 box.
When I boot the box it ignores the auto login and ends with the blue login screen. I enter the user/password and it gives brief flash of files loading, black screen and then I'm back at the login screen.
The root user & password works okay and I've checked the passwords in Yast.
Do [CTRL][ALT][F2] and see if you can login and logout as user. After
that it will depend on wether you run KDE or GNOME (both are evil). With
KDe you can try to rename .kde/. Not sure what the solution might be
Its not only my user login thats effected - it also my other logins for various programs...
The best tank terrain is that without anti-tank weapons.
-- Russian military doctrine.
- Prev by Date: Re: 10.3 KDE Display blanks out after 7 minutes
- Next by Date: Re: RandR extensions?
- Previous by thread: Re: Password problems...
- Next by thread: Re: Password problems...