Re: Password problems...
- From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 17:57:37 +0200
Barely Audible wrote:
houghi wrote:Barely Audible wrote:I seem to have a problem with logging on with my suse 10.2 box.
When I boot the box it ignores the auto login and ends with the blue login screen. I enter the user/password and it gives brief flash of files loading, black screen and then I'm back at the login screen.
The root user & password works okay and I've checked the passwords in Yast.
Do [CTRL][ALT][F2] and see if you can login and logout as user. After
that it will depend on wether you run KDE or GNOME (both are evil). With
KDe you can try to rename .kde/. Not sure what the solution might be
Renaming .kde did not work and now I have now my root user has lost his desktop settings browser bookmarks etc. And why have I suddenly (I think) got a root folder?
- Prev by Date: Re: Password problems...
- Next by Date: Re: Password problems...
- Previous by thread: Re: Password problems...
- Next by thread: Re: Password problems...